I’m slowly working on doing a really good clean out of my makeup drawer and my “stash” of extras that I have in our bathroom cabinet. I’ve gotten really bad at just keeping things on the off chance that I’ll “definitely have a reason to use that palette” or “I may want to start wearing darker lipsticks one day.” Okay, no. The products are probably expired and need. to. go.
- I just bought this Too Faced Natural Eyes palette that people have been recommending, but I also want to grab this MAC liner to go with it. They’re two great everyday essentials that would be perfect together!
- The packaging of this IT Cosmetics + DryBar mascara is really selling it for me! I do love the Superhero Mascara so I’d love to get this one to try it and compare.
- Essie has some really pretty colors for fall! I love that there are lots of creamy bronze colors and neutrals, they are perfect before we transition into lots of darks for winter.
Now, as much as I’m getting rid of makeup, I have done more of a stock up on skincare. With what I do for a day job, I really like to keep learning more about skincare products and trying new things to see how they work and hopefully be able to provide recommendations of things that work for me or might work better for someone else with a different skin type or skincare concerns.
- I want to pick up this Cosmedix SPF Moisturizing spray for our Disney trip coming up. I’m always looking for new, light sunscreens that are easy to wear under makeup.
- TULA has come out with several new products recently, like this rose eye balm and their new acne products (I really like this spot treatment). I’d like to try their gentle milk cleanser on days where my skin has some inflammation or redness.
- I’ve been trying this SkinMedica HA5 Hydrator with a couple of samples one of my clients gave me. It’s like a hydration booster you wear under your moisturizer. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do, but it really smooths and hydrates your skin.
Both of the tools I have in this post, the NuFace Mini and the Dyson hair dryer, are on my birthday list! My hair stylist uses the Dyson and I love how fast and quiet it is. And the NuFace! People’s results with this thing are amazing. I understand you need to be pretty consistent with it, but I think I would do it on alternating days with my GloPro and go for some lift!
Shop the Post
Color: MAC Longwear Liner // Tarte Smoothing Primer // Tom Ford Eye Shadow Quad // IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara // Laura Mercier Parisian Nudes Palette // Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer // Essie Nail Polish // Tarte Lip Sculptor