It has been one of those “more coffee please” and “but first coffee” kind of weeks around here! This week and next are two of our busiest weeks of the year at Bespoke (the marketing agency I own, if you’re new here!), with several of our clients hosting their holiday events next week. I feel like, in my old age, I don’t sleep when I have busy, stressful weeks like this, so I’m seriously surviving on coffee, occasional Peloton rides and probably a bit too much Halloween candy.
Although I haven’t spent much time outside this week (blaming work and rain for this!), I do know that it has gotten COLD! We’re in for an, unfortunately, rainy Halloween night tonight and for a while there was even snow in the forecast – I’m not ready for that yet! I’m hoping we have some more sunny fall days ahead, because I think that’s truly the best sweater weather.
My Favorite Banana Republic Sweaters
I shared an Instagram post a couple of weeks ago with this sweater (which comes in another color way, as well) and am even more excited to share it now on the blog because it is on super sale at Banana Republic has a ton of great sweaters in store right now, so I wanted to also share some of my other favorites:
- I love the sweater skirt and turtleneck look! This set is so sleek and chic, but oh so cozy.
- This color block Banana Republic sweater is a beautifully bold look. I love how they paired it with pink pants on the site, but it also comes in two more muted color schemes.
- The puff sleeves on this sweater (in 4 colors!) is so on trend and makes a great subtle statement – it’s perfect with jeans or leather pants (these are 50% off and I just got them too – they’re super comfy!)!
- Basics on a budget? This chunky turtleneck is a “wear every other day” type piece and comes in white, black and hot pink.
- I need this fuzzy long cardigan to keep in my office for cold days – so cozy!
- This sweater midi dress would be great on its own with boots or layered with a long cardigan for work or weekend!
If you are a cardholder, the entire site is 50% off with no exclusions using the code BRCARD50 If you are not a cardholder, it is40% off with the code CELEBRATE.