One of my most repinned photos ever is one from a blog post I did when we still lived in Houston, featuring a denim dress. I’m still kind of amazed by this because 1. it’s not a great photo and 2. It’s not a great blog post. But it is a really great dress (which I still own and wear every summer) and this year I was pretty excited to see J.Crew come out with a new denim dress that I immediately purchased when I saw it.
I just find these dresses so easy to wear from season to season, layer when needed and perfect for traveling. This exact one sold out before I got to put this post together but I found a few other options:
- This shift dress from Draper James is easily as wearable as the one in this post. It’s a great option!
- This cute shirtdress is on sale and would be a great casual Friday dress for work or a weekend brunch
- I love a good romper and there’s this one with pants and this one as shorts – both are SO cute!
- This is a super easy, short sleeve shirtdress that would be great for summer days – I’d totally wear it to take the kids back and forth from activities.
- This button front dress is so perfect for summer. Another great throw on dress!
- Get slightly dressier with this ruffle strap maxi – throw on some big earrings and you’re good to go!
And can we discuss the fanny pack? I mean, the belt bag. My husband will inevitably make fun of the fact that I actually own this bag, but I actually see why it’s appealing to wear! It’s hands free, fits my iPhone and is genius for days with the kids. I’d wear this over a black maxi dress, or with denim shorts and a tee when we’re out running errands. What do you think?
I hope you all are having a great week, thank you for stopping by today!
Shop the Post
J.Crew Denim Dress (other options linked above!) // J.Crew Leopard Belt Bag (okay, it’s a fanny pack but it’s on sale!) // Sarah Flint Perfect Pump (use the code NINA50 to get $50 off!) // Julie Vos Bracelets (here and here) // Burberry Sunglasses
Photos thanks to Eleven Creative.