I have to admit, I’m not sure I’m completely done shopping for Spring Break but I’m pretty close! So I thought I’d share what I’m planning on packing so far.
Surprise, surprise, we’re going to Disney again for Spring Break. But we are doing a few different things on this trip so I’m hoping to share a few new restaurants and things to do. We’re trying a new “Early Morning Magic” thing that sounds really amazing, so if it goes well I will be sure to share it with you all.
We try to be pretty casual for park days, but on our last trip I felt kind of like a bum and wore the same shirt probably 3 days in a row because I didn’t feel like trying. So, for this trip, I am trying to get out of my little funk and bring along a few easy-to-wear dresses that will be comfortable but still make me feel put together, even when worn with sneakers. I do plan on having at least one athleisure day because sometimes you just need stretchy pants. Am I right?
Also on my to shop list:
- This BURU dress for our grown ups dinner on vacation
- This Athleta everyday dress for park days with the boys
- Some new sunscreen. I’m thinking of trying this Supergoop one or this one from Beautycounter.
- I’m thinking of getting one of these clear bags from Hampton Road Designs for my “park day” bag too.
- I’ve been eyeing a few things from the new Mirth spring collection. They make the best dresses and caftans for warm weather, I’m obsessed with every single one I have.
Shop the Post
Amazon Swimsuit (comes in several colors and is $16) // Talbots Romper // Colleen Rothschild Discovery Collection // Zara Floral Print Dress // Charleston Shoe Co. Sandals // Athleta Striped Leggings // Athleta Cadence Tank // Kendra Scott Rose Gold Statement Earrings // APL Sneakers // New Balance Sneakers // Duffield Lane Darby Ruffled Dress // Persifor Dress // Target Clear Tote // Barrington x Brooke Wright Designs Tote