Happy Monday! I’m excited to kick off this week with our first Mommy Monday of 2017. I really enjoy working with this great group of ladies and we’ve got a lot of great things planned for you all in the coming months.
This month we had the opportunity to partner with Atlanta-based designer, Abbey Glass to share some of our favorite styles. I had been sort of Insta-stalking Abbey’s account because I loved the feminine style and unique, modern details of her designs.
I got to try out several pieces (one you saw on my Valentine’s Day Outfit Guide last week!) and chose this Darcy Dress because it’s incredibly versatile. Since we’re now in snowy and cold days, I found that this was super easy to layer for a casual day with jeans and boots. If I were to dress it up right now, I’d throw on a white blouse, tights and heels. Moving into spring and summer, I’d wear this as a dress on its own with heels for a casual dinner or throw over a tee with sandals for a little more shoulder coverage. Either way, I think it’s a piece you can’t go wrong with. It also comes in a lighter tweed that would also pair well with nude, white and gold. Even better? Both pieces are now on sale!
Speaking of Spring, that whole collection is available to order now and these are the top pieces on my wish list:
- The June Top in navy gingham is absolutely my favorite piece! I love the high low style and I can see pairing this with white jeans or even over dressy shorts. It also comes in black and white poplin, so maybe I need both?
- The print on this silk sheath dress is perfect for spring/summer and I love the halter neckline. This would be a super versatile piece for a vacation!
- High low must be my thing because this Tulla tunic is another favorite of mine. They show it paired with a pair of trousers but I’d even wear it with shorts and wedges. I love the drama of it and think it’s just so much fun.
I’m also excited that Abbey Glass is offering an exclusive reader discount to you all. Use the code NINAXAG to get 10% off of your order!
And don’t forget to see how my favorite Mommy Monday mamas are styling their favorite Abbey Glass pieces:
- Ali at Inspired By… Blog
- Mireille at City Peach
- Katie at Life with a Dash of Whimsy
- Tiffany at Tiffany Style Blog
Shop the Post
Abbey Glass Darcy Dress o/l // Club Monaco Sweater (my other favorite black turtleneck here) // Rag & Bone Hat (similar, style steal here) // Rag & Bone Booties // Levi’s 711 Skinny Jeans // Mansur Gavriel Tote
Photos thanks to Tosha Cole Photography