A couple of months ago, I got a little hint from my friend Morgan at Shop BURU that a private label collection was on its way and I’ve been anxiously awaiting the launch day. Well, launch day was August 1 and the collection was even better than I could have imagined, so I wanted to share it with you all as soon as I could get a post together!
My Top 10
1: Kate Ruffle Overalls // 2: Bond Jacket // 3: Shelley Pant // 4: Natalie Blouse // 5. Bettie Shift Dress // 6: Jackie Deep V Dress // 7: Amy Bomber Jacket // 8: Amanda Moto Ponte Pants // 9: Holley Blouse // 10: Maggie Shift Dress
Mixing and Matching: Ways to Wear
What I love most about the collection is that the pieces are super versatile. It’s also a great price point and, knowing Morgan, you can expect excellent quality! Now that I’ve shared my top 10 pieces, here are a few ways I’d mix and match my favorites from the collection:
- Pair your Kate Overalls (my first purchase!) with the Holley Blouse to dress things up (these heels are perfect too!). To dress down, try this simple long-sleeved tee and some flats.
- The Shelley pants go really well with the Bond blazer, a simple tank and some cool white sneakers.
- The Bettie Shift Dress is great on it’s own but can also be worn more casually as a tunic with the Amanda Moto Ponte Pants. I also like it dressed down with the bow undone and paired with the Amy Bomber Jacket.
- This sweet Maggie shift dress, on its own. All the time. So cute.
- The Natalie blouse with a great pair of jeans or the Amanda moto ponte pants. Also, dressed up it’s great paired with a pencil skirt like this one or this one.