As I’m sure you’ve seen (probably A LOT), the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale kicked off yesterday. Considering that, and that today is a Health & Happiness day here on the HSS feed, I’m sharing a quick round-up of some of my favorite Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale activewear picks. The best part about sharing these kind of sale buys is that almost ALL of them are under $100. Which, in my opinion, means I can buy more!
- These tees are great for outdoor walks, running or even just being active outside with the kids. Plus, they come in lots of different colors!
- This is one of my favorite workout tanks. It’s light and the open back helps keep you cool during tough workouts, and lets you show off a cool sports bra too.
- Alo Yoga makes some of my favorite workout pants. I really love their airbrushed leggings, but I also love these snakeskin print capris and this top for to and from workouts. Oh and these aren’t on sale but they’re the perfect print pants for summer workouts!
- It’s never a bad time to stock up on outerwear. How cute is this little peplum jacket? I also love this striped style and this The North Face jacket is waterproof and good for chilly summer mornings on the boat or evenings by the fire pit.
- These Nike Juvenate sneakers are great for that “I just went to the gym” look, whether you actually did or not.
Stay tuned for more of my finds from the Nordstrom sale, as well as some other great Memorial Day weekend sales throughout the weekend!