It has taken me a while (far longer than I expected), but I finally had a chance to go through the several hundred photos that we took while we were in London earlier this month. I wanted to put together a little photo album for our coffee table with some of our favorite photos, so I planned to take about 30 min out of my mornings for a few days to grab a big cup of coffee and sort through everything and pick my favorites.
Starbucks recently sent along some of their single-origin coffees from around the world for us to try. From Rwanda (which was my favorite!) to Guatemala, each flavor is unique, rich and showcase the best qualities of coffees from each region. They also shared how the soil, climate and elevation in each location makes each of the Starbucks single origin coffees so different, and I found it interesting to take a little coffee tasting world tour and find our favorites.
Speaking of favorites, that’s what some of the photos are for today’s post. There are far too many to share here but these were some of the great moments and memories that happened during our trip and some of the best were:
- Our family ride on the London Eye. With how many times Jackson pointed out Big Ben, I’m not sure if everyone else in the capsule would consider it a favorite.
- Jackson’s photo with a Beefeater at the Tower of London (I can’t believe he held his hand!)
- Tea at Fortnum & Mason
- Taking Jackson to his first play, The Lion King
- Stopping at nearly every single telephone booth for a photo
- A visit to Burberry for a souvenir
- Date night dinner at Moti Mahal (recommended by my friend Carrie)
This post brought to you in partnership with Starbucks Coffee Company, a brand I absolutely love. Thank you for supporting the brands that make the HSS feed possible.