Happy Tuesday to you! I’m excited that our long holiday weekend is starting today and that, after a not too long drive, relaxation and lake time will begin. Before heading out, I’ve got to share with you one of the 4th of July sales (already happening!) that you’ve got to check out. I learned about Elaine Turner when I was living in Houston, where the company is based, and have become a big fan of the brand and Elaine’s travel-inspired collections.
The Elaine Turner Pink, White and Blue sale event kicked off over the weekend and there are so many great sunny styles to shop at really fantastic prices – up to 50% off now through July 6! Plus, if you spend $300, you get a pair of Savannah flip flops in one of many fun, bright colors. The sea foam Savannahs are a new staple in my beach bag and they’re super comfy – perfect for beach weekends, like this one.
Here’s what you can’t miss on sale:
- I posted about this gorgeous navy tote on my wish list a few weeks ago and at this price, can you say wish granted?
- I always love the wedges at Elaine Turner and this pair is perfect for dressy or casual occasions
- These flats sort of remind me of fancy jelly shoes (remember those?) but in woven leather and much prettier colors.
- A bright pouch that doubles as a clutch, yes please!
- This great gold fleck cork wallet is an elegant summer style and is now under $100!
- You all know I love a good monogram and this tote with your initials in gold is just perfect!
- I love the cool bracelet detail on this clutch and it comes in three beautiful colors (I like the cobalt best) all under $150