I’m excited to welcome Esther Freedman, founder of the too-freaking-cute kids brand, cuteheads, to the blog today. She has kindly agreed to share some of her favorite S/S 2013 kidswear trends with you. Read on for great styles for your little one:
Runway trends always trickle downward into kidswear trends, and Spring/Summer 2013 has brought us some of the most fun, inspired pieces for our kiddos to rock. It’s a delicate balance, trying to figure out what to buy for a tiny person, who’s just going to outgrow that awesome dress & cute pair of shoes.
Here’s an essential guide to Spring/Summer trends, and ways for your tiny fashionista to rock them without breaking the bank. They’re cute, funky and wearable!
1. Florals pants – They were on every runway this NY Fashion Week. These floral leggings are perfect to pair with a bold colored tee and denim jacket.
2. Ethereal dresses – The runway is always full of floaty, ethereal dresses. Leave it to Marc Jacobs to come up with this one. It’s the perfect combo of comfy jersey & sparkle.
3. Maxi dresses – Both cute and comfortable, this little numberis perfect for running around all day. Feminine & stylish.
4. Stylish loungewear – Nowadays, when people say they’re “throwing on sweatpants,” what they really mean is they’re getting decked in their finest Lululemon. Stylish kiddos can achieve the same look with cute yoga pants with foldover waistbands in funky colors.
5. Graphic tees – The graphic tee has become synonymous with easygoing style. Pick this one up in time for St. Patty’s day.
7. Sparkly kicks – Put away those muted tones & have your kiddo step into these adorable silver shoes by Superga. TOMS makes adorable glitter shoes too.
8. Statement glasses – Sunglasses hit the runway in many shapes & sizes this season. This perfect pair even folds up to fit into your little one’s backpack.
Esther founded cuteheads in 2012 with adorable characters on precious (not to mention soft and comfy) clothing for stylish little ones. We love the “mane man” onesie in our house and adore the sweet lovie blankets for baby gifts. Keep up with cuteheads on Twitter and Facebook, and check out the frequent updates and unending cuteness on the official blog!
Thanks so much to Esther for contributing to The HSS Feed!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.