I’ve talked about and worn Kendra Scott jewelry here on the blog so many times and I wear something from KS almost every single day that I actually get dressed (which I should probably do more of!).
Their new collection for Fall deserved its own blog post in my mind simple because of its wearability and versatility (my own personal theme of the season). Last week I talked about mixing and matching gold jewelry and, truthfully, many of the pieces I’ve been reaching for over the last few weeks have been from Kendra Scott.
The lovely team at Kendra Scott has been kind enough to send me some goodies over the last few weeks and I’ve been enjoying wearing my pieces so much that I thought you all should know about them!
- These lacy gold huggies have been an easy, everyday go-to for me. They’re easy to wear on their own or layer if you have more than one piercing.
- Looking for a subtle statement? I’m a huge fan of these gold sunburst earrings. They have that sunny vibe for summer but also a modern, boho look for fall and I think they’re going to look awesome with the all-black looks I plan on wearing for the better part of fall!
- Have you tried the Kendra Scott Color Bar? I’ve been very into layering delicate gold necklaces and you can create pieces in the Color Bar to accent or compliment what you wear every single day!
I’ve said before that earrings are my go-to. I keep it simple in the necklace and ring realm, and hardly ever wear a bracelet because it’s too hard to type with one (or more) on. So today I’m sharing my top 14 favorite neutral earrings for fall from Kendra Scott. I fell like everything in the collage below is very wearable, depending on your style, and most things come in a variety of metals/color schemes. In the collage below, you can click any item to go right to it and find out more information or shop it!
My Favorite Neutral Fall Earrings from Kendra Scott
Since you’re here, let me tell you which ones are my very favorites from this selection:
- If you want to make a statement, these are the earrings you want to wear. I love that they are bold and beautiful, but are also neutral in color so you could pair them with an all-black outfit or with jeans and a white tee and you’re dressing up the easiest outfit you can find!
- I already mentioned that I was gifted these sunburst earrings but I truly love them and highly recommend them!
- For something super simple and pretty, I’d pick these little huggie earrings. They come in silver, gold and rose gold and would be great for everyday and also would be a great gift!