So I took a couple of Fridays off in February but I am excited to bring this series back, especially as we start to get ready for Spring Break. I also got back on a consistent workout routine this week, not only to get feeling better, but with swimsuits in mind!
Last spring, I did a pretty good restock of my swimsuit collection (albeit still a small one), so I probably don’t need much this year. I do love the idea of a few good coverups and a new suit or two. I really love this little J.Crew top and pants set the best and it also comes in a striped style, as well.
- Best on a Budget: This striped suit from Old Navy
- If You’re Going to Splurge (big time): This mixed print Marysia suit
- Best Bikini: Ric-Rac Bikini Top with high waist bottoms from J.Crew
- Best Overall: This Mara Hoffman skirt, bikini top and bottom
- Most Fun: This Avocado Rashguard suit from Mott50