Yes, it’s a little early but I figured I’d get my Black Friday post going in case you, like me, are shopping earlier than usual this year. I’m definitely an “after Thanksgiving shopper” but I’ve already taken advantage of a few sales (because birthday money), so here are a few pre-Thanksgiving Sales that I’m shopping and wanted to share!
Come back on Friday for an updated post with ALL the sales happening and some other gift ideas!
Crate and Barrel + Crate and Kids
20% off, prices as marked.
My favorites – all festive gift & decor ideas:
- This garland for the kids’ tree
- These snowflake mugs would be a great gift with some hot chocolate and we use ours all winter long!
- This Christmas tree cutting board is great as a hostess gift
- These kaleidoscope-inspired holiday pillows would be a fun way to update your sofa for the season.
- Playhouses and Teepees are up to 40% off – and they’re such a fun gift idea for kids!
40% off site wide with the code TOGETHER
- I spent some birthday money at J.Crew and bought: these boots, this sweater, this dress and these pants.
- These sparkly flats are fun for the holiday season.
- The coat I’m wearing in this post is FINALLY on sale and there are a couple of sizes left (but watch for returns or a restock if you want it!). I’ve wanted it since I saw Meghan Markel wear it earlier in the year and I got impatient and bought it at full price.
30% off everything (see my post on at at home facial with all CR products here). Code: BF2018
- One of the best cleansers you’ll use is the Radiant Cleansing Balm – especially good in the winter!
- The Retinol Supreme Night Oil and Retinol Supreme Eye Serum are both easy and gentle ways to start adding Retinol to your skincare routine.
- I add a drop of the Face Oil No. 9 to my hand lotion every night in the winter for even better results – it’s AMAZING!
30% off + FREE SHIPPING starts at 5:00 PM Tonight – so fill up your cart NOW!
My very favorite styles:
- I wear these gold Ginger Earrings ALL. THE. TIME. They’re easily my go to statement earring for everyday or to dress up. They also come in a ton of other colors.
- Tassel earrings are always a great classic to have in your jewelry box. I love mine in green, and would also say try white, turquoise and black for the most versatility. There are tons of colors to pick from!
10 Other Things to Buy NOW
This long plaid coat (see it on my Instagram today) is on sale and SO cute on!
The striped sweater I wore on Instagram last night is now 50% off.
We bought these on sale Amazon Fire Tablets for the boys for Christmas.
Get 25% off Hoilday PJs for the family at Hanna Anderson!
Shopbop is doing a buy more, save more sale. Up to 75% Sale items and up to 25% full-priced items.
If your kids love Mickey Mouse, like ours do. Check out the new Mickey’s 90th birthday collection at GAP – 50% off!
I just got this pencil tree at Michael’s and it is just under $50 – and it looks SO good! You can also buy online and pick up in store.
The gold rings I wear all the time are now 25% off! Shop them here.
Photos thanks to Eleven Creative.