I keep things pretty simple but for some reason, lately I’m getting into fall hair accessories! I’ve got a very small collection of hats that I’d like to grow, but on days where I’m not up for hat hair, I found a few other things I like to add a little something to my otherwise unchanging hairstyle!
I haven’t been much of a headband person but I saw this one and it had a bit of a royal look to it, so like a sucker, I totally bought it. In person it’s really beautiful and soft and I do really like it. It is one of those things you put on and think “Is this too much?” and often it is, but it gets a lot of compliments and is pretty fun to wear! It’s on pre-order sale here if you want to shop it and have it for the holidays.
- This under $30 option has the same knotted style as the one I’m wearing and comes in four different fabrics/colors.
- Want to take your royal obsession to the extreme? Try this tiara-esque style that’s reminiscent of Meghan Markle’s wedding day style.
- I really love this leather headband ands
- For the holidays, this beaded plaid style would be really cute and festive!
Shop more Headbands
I’ve had this gold turban from BURU for a while now and it is definitely a statement hair accessory. Honesty, I’m not sure my husband is a big fan of this one but it’s pretty darn functional and I really like it!
The turban is great to cover up a bad hair day, dirty hair day and gray roots. Plus it looks super cute with a top knot, messy bun or ponytail. I liked the gold one just because it goes with a lot, but there’s also a black one, pink one and new blue one – and several more!
Shop More Turbans
Oh that’s right, the scrunchie is back! My hair is too heavy for a scrunchie alone, so I’ll first put in a ponytail with my Goody Ouchless Forever hair ties (if you haven’t tried these, you have to! Especially if you have a lot of hair like I do, they’re amazing) and then add a scrunchie for some color or just something fun.
- These velvety styles come in a TON of colors. I especially like these for game day hairstyles or cute gifts.
- Keep it sleek and simple with these black scrunchies, and the pack of 8 for less than $5 is a great way to try the trend.
- Splurge on these silk scrunchies and wear them in your hair at night (with a silk pillowcase) to give your hair the ultimate beauty rest.
- This floral set is fun and also looks pretty when you wear it on your wrist!