If the diaper bag days have taught me anything, it’s that I really love being prepared. I love having the Tide To Go Stick when someone needs it, or some tissues or screen wipes for your phone, whatever. I’m a planner, I like to be prepared!
A couple of weeks ago Violet Grey sent along this set called the Evening Bag Edit and it was a great little surprise to get, and I liked it so much that I wanted to share it here on the blog! I don’t always share the things like this that I get in the mail, but this was something I really thought you all would find to be a helpful set to have, so I wanted to talk about it!
The set has eight evening bag essentials to help keep you looking fresh, photo-ready and feeling beautiful and it was designed so that everything would fit in a small bag for a night out (or in our case usually an early bird dinner!).
The eight items you get are listed below and you can see I had a few favorites:
- Chanel Gabrielle Eau de Parfum
- Tatcha Blotting Sheets – These blotting sheets are really soft and they do a great job of absorbing oily spots and getting rid of shine There’s no powdery residue or anything, and your makeup looks smooth after you use them.
- Sisley Photo Eye Twist
- YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Color
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – This is a great little spray for a refresh when you’re traveling or just need it throughout the day. It has a light and almost minty scent to it and just makes you feel brighter and fresh with 1-2 quick sprays on your face.
- Lano Lips Hands All Over Rose Hand Cream – I want this one in EVERY bag I have, it smells amazing and feels SO good on your hands!
- MAC Clear Lipglass – I like this one for bringing life back to your lipstick!
- Kosas Color and Light Duo
So along with being great for evening bags, you can tell all of this is great for travel, as well. I plan on putting everything in a little makeup bag in my carry-on for Spring Break so that I have it for little touch ups.