**ALL OF THE PRODUCTS IN THE COLLAGE ABOVE ARE CLICKABLE AND SHOPPABLE!**
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! As nice as it is to have a long weekend, it feels really good to have it be Monday and get back to work and a semi-normal schedule.
Did you all get your holiday shopping started? Anyone finish theirs?
We got started on a few things for the boys, but I’m honestly not entirely sure what to else to get them! The Toys R Us catalog came a few weeks back and Jackson marked like 37 things that he “wants” but we haven’t decided which 2-3 he’s actually going to get. Dylan would be happy with a box or a new straw cup (ah how easy they are when they’re that little!).
What I Bought for Myself
Because my birthday is before Thanksgiving, I like to use Black Friday/Cyber Monday as a bit of an excuse to use my birthday money and shop! I often have a “big purchase” in mind but this year I really wanted to just pick up some new clothes and a couple pair of shoes.
- This cozy sweater (in turquoise) to wear with black jeans (which I also bought these)
- These Tory Burch loafers were 30% off and I couldn’t resist. I love the hardware!
- This party skirt is SO much fun and on sale is under $100! I plan on wearing it this weekend when we’re in St. Louis
- This necklace is now 35% off (it was 30% when I bought it) and also comes rose gold.
- Clint bought me two awesome Marmot jackets (this one and this one) and I picked up another Nike one to add to the rotation!
What I Bought for My Kids
- GAP always has my favorite pajamas for the boys! Since we’re into Mickey around here, I got these matching sets for Jackson (in 5T) and Dylan (18-24 months).
- Jackson is a fan of Jackson Storm from Cars 3 so he’s getting this robe and his darling little brother “bought him” this remote control car.
What I’m Shopping for Today
- I want to pick up this cute advent calendar for the boys – I think it would look cute sitting on their little art table (also on sale!) in the living room.
- Lisi Lerch earrings are some of my very favorites and the whole site is 30% off + $5 shipping. My favorites lately include these emerald tassels and these gold Ginger earrings.
- My new holiday decorating project for this year is going to be our breakfast room. My mom got me looking at Pier 1 regularly and and I love what they have for Christmas. The prices are usually good to start with and when you add the sale, I love it even more!
My Top 5 Sales
Pottery Barn Kids
20% off + Free Shipping with the code UNWRAP
My favorites: these colorful stockings for the fireplace in the playroom, the Anywhere Chairs that the boys LOVE, this “First Year Frame” is a great gift for new moms
Receive a beauty gift with purchase when you spend $225 in beauty gifts! Use the code NMBEAUTY
My favorites: NEST Fragrances Holiday Diffuser (currently smelling amazing in our sunroom!), this Disney x Kiehl’s Soothing Sleep Set and this pretty Chanel travel palette. I’m also tempted to get this GloPRO which is on sale for $159!
Waiting on Martha
30% off site wide with the code CYBER30
One of my favorite places to shop small! They have some really fun decor and entertaining pieces. I want this cute platter, this plaid coffee travel mug, this pretty gold candle (which would be a great gift!) and this Gray Malin coffee table book.