When it comes to skincare, I think that we’re all in favor of adding anti-aging products to our routines (no matter how old we are). So today I’m sharing what I think are three of the best anti-aging skincare products out there and why I love them, along with how I integrate them into my routine. I’ve been using all of these for a few months now and have nothing but good things to say. And don’t miss the giveaway at the end of the post!
- Why I like this product: It works! In the interest of full disclosure, my crows feet and eye area is my biggest area of concern for aging. Because of that, I do get Botox around my eyes so I can’t speak to how this product treats wrinkles. What I can say is that I feel that it helps me take great care of the sensitive skin around my eyes, and makes that area smoother and less puffy, and it feels great on your skin. Just because I get Botox doesn’t mean I ignore this area. It actually makes me want to treat it better and this product is a huge part of that for me now.
- When I use it: Every. Single. Morning. This has become a part of my everyday skincare routine. I love that it de-puffs my eyes in the mornings and it sets a nice base for my under eye concealer.
- Why I like this product: I’m using this product with the goal of improving the texture of my skin. The Vitamin E in it is really soothing and also hydrating, so I find that it makes my skin smoother and better prepped for makeup (or not!). I also see it as a multi-tasking product because it takes care of treatment and moisturizing in one step.
- When I use it: This is also part of my morning routine. I’ve been using it as my main serum/treatment step and, like I said, I also find that I don’t always need a moisturizer after using it, so it covers that for me sometimes too.
- Why I like these products: I’ve paired these products together here because I use them for the same reason and at the same time. I’m using them to encourage cell turnover and to help with the hyper pigmentation I’m dealing with. I’ve also heard so much about retinol as you get older and I like that this one has been very gentle and hasn’t caused irritation for me at all. Same with the Mandelic Acid Radiance Serum, I’m using it to help with tone and texture, and it feels great on my skin.
- When I use them: I alternate these as part of my nighttime routine each evening. I’ll cleanse and tone, then use one of these as part of my treatment step in the evening. I’m alternating them because I’m trying to minimize that irritation of my skin and they do have different benefits, and I want both of them!
I’m excited to partner with Colleen Rothschild and a few other bloggers today on a giveaway! Enter on the widget below to win a $200 CR gift card where you can purchase the products I’ve shared here or any others you’d like to try – I also highly recommend their Radiant Cleansing Balm!