After this past winter, which seems as if it just ended here, my skin is super dry and is clearly in need of some pampering. So, whether it is a great facial mask or an easy at home pedicure, I try to use my rare quiet moments to squeeze in a little at-home spa treatment when I can.
Now that summer sandal season is upon us, more often than not, I’m picking that pedicure to keep my feet looking and feeling good! I try to keep my at home pampering to under 30 minutes (usually closer to 15!) and today I’m excited to share my quick and easy at home pedicure with you, along with a new favorite product that not only speeds up the process but also improves the results!
I recently added the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File to my at home pedicure and it is a game changer! My favorite part of a spa pedicure is how smooth and soft my feet feel afterward, and this little product is my first step to getting that same feeling at home.
I’ve never been good at getting my feet good and scrubbed like they do at the spa, so adding this product to my routine has been awesome. I love that it’s really effective, easy to use, rechargeable and it is even waterproof so you can use it in the shower when your skin is soft!
The Amopé Wet & Dry Foot File is available in the foot care aisle at Target, so you can easily grab one when you’re picking up your pedicure supplies. Then it’s time to set aside a little quiet time for yourself and follow these steps for a perfect at home pedicure:
- Remove nail polish and trim/file your toenails.
- Soak your feet in the tub with some bubbles or your favorite oil for a few minutes to soften your skin and get a little relaxed
- Use the Amopé Wet & Dry Foot File to smooth away the hard skin
- Apply your favorite foot cream to your feet, keeping it away from your nails
- Apply your favorite nail strengthener and a bright polish
- Sit back and relax while your polish dries. Have a glass of wine or a coffee and enjoy the moment!