Before I had Jackson, shopping for kids was a little bit intimidating. Now that I’ve been shopping for him for almost four years, I actually have a lot of fun with it. He’s always so genuinely happy and appreciative of his presents that it makes it even more special and more fun for us.
Now, that being said, I think it’s absolutely easier to shop for your own kids so I always like a little help and ideas when I’m shopping for my nephews, niece or children of friends, so that’s what I hope this gift guide will do for you all, as well!
For a kids gift guide this year (and a great excuse for a little baby shopping of my own), I’ve partnered with Neiman Marcus at the Somerset Collection to share some of the best gifts for kids from the store.
- UGG // Baby and kids UGGs are pretty darn adorable (buffalo check, anyone?). These little ear muffs would be a really cute stocking stuffer and how cute are the bows on these boots?
- Burberry // Burberry for kids is a splurge gift, but there is so. Much. Cuteness. How sweet is this little dress? I also love this little gift set for baby and this elbow patch cardigan is a perfectly preppy pick.
- Kissy Kissy Baby // Kissy Kissy is one of my absolute favorite baby brands. Everything is so soft and the prints are delicate and never overpowering or cheesy. This sweet onesie and this cute little playsuit for winter vacation are two of my favorites.
- For Mom // For the new mom or mom-to-be on your list, this Tory Burch diaper bag is a stylish pick. And to give her a little at-home pampering, Noodle and Boo, who makes beautiful baby skincare products, has some lovely products for everything from stretch marks (every pregnant woman wants products that will help with this and make your skin feel good) to hand and foot balm.
- Food & Fun // This Dylan’s Candy Bar gingerbread mansion (smaller version here) is a great idea for friends or even a hostess gift, as a fun activity for the whole family to do. These little hot chocolate sets are also absolutely adorable (and I know the snowman marshmallows would be the first thing to disappear in our house!).
Everything shown is available at Neiman Marcus at the Somerset Collection. You can also call the store at 248.643.3300 to order anything – you’ll also get free shipping and complimentary gift wrap! There are also Triple InCircle points when you shop now through December 12.