I typically don’t get too into Valentine’s Day, but I’m trying to step things up a bit this year. Jackson and I are planning to make some little Valentine cards and I’m working on a menu for a family dinner which will hopefully become a fun tradition and will surely include these cookies. Then there’s always the question of what to wear. Here are some of my festive favorites for a few different occasions next weekend (So soon! Time to shop!):
- These Kate Spade heart printed pants are perfect with a neutral top for a professional but festive look.
- A scarf is an easy way to add a bit of Valentine’s cheer to your outfit (or to give as a gift!). DVF and Kate Spade both have some subtle and pretty options that are good for all year round!
For family day:
- This sweater from Talbots is just the right amount of print and great with distressed denim.
- If it’s warm enough where you are (and I’m jealous), these Sam Edelman espadrilles are fun and festive.
For date night:
- This cute Kate Spade clutch is just a little sassy and a lot of fun.
- These J.Crew heels come in a pretty pink suede which pair well with an LBD for date night – and don’t forget to add some sparkle!
For a night in:
- Print pajamas are perfect for a movie night in (which is probably what we’ll be doing!) and you can find hearts and kisses from Love+Grace and Only Hearts.
- These Kate Spade heart studs are a little subtle and perfect to wear on days other than Valentine’s Day
Shop my picks for what to wear on Valentine’s Day: