Hello, weekend! This week flew by for me, and I really could have used an extra weekday or two to get a few things done around here. We have a very low-key long weekend ahead, filled with movies and popcorn at home and maybe even a little sledding trip. If you’re in the Detroit area, come join me at Athleta at the Somerset Collection tomorrow for week 3 of the Sweat Series where I’ll be sharing some new favorite workout styles and Janelle from The Barre Code will be teaching a Brawl class.
In other news, there are a lot of great things on sale right now. The end of season sales are starting already so it’s a great time to stock up on some cold weather pieces, especially if you’re like me and won’t be seeing Spring for quite some time. Here are some of my favorites (By the way, the photo above is sort of what I wish my house looked like right now. I need more snow!)
- 7 for All Mankind skinnies are a favorite style of mine (especially the Slim Illusion styles), they really are slimming and oh so comfortable!
- Equipment sweaters are some of the very best and on sale (with some under $150!) are even better.
- Looking for another coat? Shopbop has a lot of down jackets and puffers on sale right now, so it’s a great time to pick one up!
J.Crew // 40% off final sale styles, some 50% off. Code: SHOPNOW
- Loving the gold stripe on this popover, it’s a nice update to a basic buttondown.
- I could wear a puffer vest as a layer just about every day during this time of year. This one comes in several colors and is such a great price!
- This simple gold ring is a perfectly elegant everyday piece of jewelry.
- This laser cut skirt would be perfect with a sweater and tights and I can’t believe it is under $100!
- I’m really tempted to pick up this black faux mink bolero (under $150!)for some cozy, furry layering.
- My current favorite Mara Hoffman duster is on sale and it’s super SUPER cute and soft, so you should probably pick it up too. Promises that you won’t want to take it off.