Happy weekend! I look forward to weekends so much in the summer because our activities have completely changed as Jackson has gotten older, and has more input, and I love all of the outside time that we’ve been getting. It looks like we may have a bit of a rainy weekend ahead but we’re hoping to have at least enough sun to start using our new grill and make a trip to the pool or park. During the rain, I think we’ll catch up on some new movies and I have a couple of new recipes that I really want to try (last night I made this for dinner and it was so good!).
Wear: I’m really loving espadrilles for a comfy alternative to ballet flats in the warm weather.
- You all know how much I love my Truffle pouches, right? Well they just came out with a brand new Clarity Clutch (in two sizes) and the sleek new styles are kind of amazing.
- Old Navy // 20% off your purchase online and dresses are on major sale too. I’m thinking of picking up this one and this one.
- J.Crew // 30% off select styles Plus up to 50% off sale with the code HISUMMER.
- Anthropologie // Over 800 new to sale items, including this tunic and this dress. So many great buys!
- West Elm // 20% off markdowns. I love these textured mugs and definitely need this metallic pillow for our living room.
Read: Are you all signed up for theSkimm yet? It is such an efficient (and entertaining) way to get the news in the morning. I actually read the E-mail before I get out of bed every morning, and usually have a tidbit or two to pass along to my husband while we’re making breakfast. I love being ahead of the game first thing in the morning!