|Image via Pinterest|
I am loving these summer brights and with temps here in Houston creeping up on 100 degrees, the brighter the better. I am co-hosting a baby shower for a very dear friend this weekend and then we may also go to a crawfish boil (my first one ever). Instagram (ninarand) photos will definitely be posted of this experience. What are you all up to this weekend?
Here's what is inspiring me this weekend:
- Thanks to my dear friend Lauren for her guest post this week. Check out her blog, The Early Riser, here.
- I'm loving the insider Summer favorites at Shopbop right now. Check them out.
- Have you signed up to get daily Emails of The HSS Feed posts? You can do so in the left sidebar under "Subscribe." There are some great things coming up and they'll be announced via Email first so make sure you're on the list!
- Lemony Cream Butter Cake, via Pinterest. Umm yes, please. Ruining my diet with this one this weekend.
- How awesome is this Hey, Sailor! color collection by MAC? The packaging is nautically excellent and the products look fabulous.
- Who doesn't love the Mints? StyleMint, HomeMint, ShoeMint, BeautyMint....well now there is IntiMint, with loungewear, sleepwear and lingerie. The site hasn't launched yet but you can sign up here for early access to the site and be sure to refer your friends to start earning rewards!