Who doesn't love a long weekend? We're headed up to the lake for a weekend of boating, eating and relaxing with family. It will be the baby's first trip to the lake so we'll see how well he likes the water! It has felt like summer in Houston for quite awhile now but after Memorial Day, summer really gets in full swing with us and we're working on our plans for more traveling and fun in the sun.
Here are some links I'm loving this week:
- Last Sunday I had brunch with some lovely Houston bloggers and would love if you checked out their blogs: Cinched at the Waist, Houstonista, Live Life in Style, Map Your Style, Classy & Fabulous, Veronika's Blushing and Sugarlaws
- Loved getting a peek at the sunny and stylish home of designer Heidi Merrick thanks to Glitter Guide.
- Next week I'd love to make these salted caramel chocolate shortbread bars (found on Pinterest). They look a bit like a fancy Twix bar and I think that is amazing!
- Have you seen BaubleBar's designer pop-up shops? Check out both Helen Ficalora and Gorjana now!
- Swimsuit season is upon us - whether we like it or not - and I really need a new suit. I'm thinking of this Mara Hoffman bikini and/or this Marc by Marc Jacobs one piece (for the days when chasing the little one is a bit more work!)
Wishing you all a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!