|Image via Pinterest|
I love this photo from Pinterest. The pretty pink doors and shutters brighten up this house and, when accented with the flowers, add a lovely, feminine touch to the building. It inspires me to do a little bit of spring/summer updating to our decor. While I'm not brave enough to paint anything in our house pink (and I'm sure my husband thanks me for that), the idea of adding a few brights to change things up is definitely something I will be bringing to reality starting this weekend.
- There are just a few more days to order from Tracy Sylvia and get 30% off with the code HSS2012.
- Check out two great giveaways ending soon: Houston's Weekly Chic and Mickey Lynn Jewelry
- Scouting out new brunch recipes like this yogurt and granola parfait
- New moms in Houston can sign up for the next round of Urban Mom Bootcamps starting now! I just completed my first one and can't wait to start again in a few weeks.
- Loving dresses from Trina Turk and CrOp by David Peck. I need a dress for my sister's rehearsal dinner and a grad school friend's wedding, and we'll be addressing this issue in a few weeks!
Happy weekend everyone!