Happy Friday everyone! This week flew by for me and I hope that your work week went by quickly too. My inspiration photo this week is a little more personal, as I'm looking forward to celebrating our second wedding anniversary this weekend with a date night at Katsuya. It is hard to believe we've been married two years already and now have our beautiful two month old son!
Here are a few items from the week that I've been inspired by:
- I bought all of the pieces to make this DIY necklace from Stripes & Sequins
- Earth Day is Saturday there are a few fashionable ways to give back:
- In Houston? Shop at Abeja's Boutique and they'll donate 5% of sales to 5 Houston area conservation groups
- Gorjana - through April 22, if you purchase the Conservation Fund Bracelet, 100% of the proceeds will be donated to support land conservation across America
- Really love this Sheridan French tunic (see our blog post on Sheridan's Spring collection from earlier this week)
- Got this new cookbook by Giada DeLaurentiis and have tried 2 recipes so far - photos and recipes to come to the blog soon!
- Snagged these J Brand jeans in the Shopbop sale...seriously getting into the colored jeans trend. And now these DVF Loves Current / Elliott jeans are on my wish list!
What are you all up to this weekend?