|Image via Pinterest|
Lately I’ve been looking for some style inspiration and motivation to get in summer shape (especially post-baby!). The bright colors and florals I’ve been finding all over Pinterest and my favorite shops has definitely been pushing me to get shopping and get outside and run in the gorgeous weather we’ve had in Houston. This weekend I’m looking forward to walks at the park with my husband and son, getting a much needed mani/pedi and trying out a couple of recipes from a new cookbook. Weekends are a little slower around here lately, but it is nice to relax and spend family time. Before we know it we’ll be back to running around like crazy!
Here are some of the things that I’m loving this week:
- David Peck Collection dresses – pretty, pretty prints!
- 30% off gorgeous gold jewelry from Tracy Sylvia (exclusive for HSS readers with the code HSS2012 until April 30!)
- Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade recipe to try over the weekend
- Pinterest! For some reason I’ve seen a lot more activity on Pinterest this week and I’ve been finding a lot of great things. Follow here.
- Tiff’s Treats - opening in Houston this weekend. I can’t wait to check out their cookies and Tiffwiches (ice cream sandwiches with Tiff’s cookies – yum!)