A few links to enjoy:
- Gizoogle made me laugh so hard this week. Just Gizoogle your @twitter handle (or anything else) and enjoy the laughs. Thanks to cupcakes & cashmere for the heads up on this one.
- My latest Pinterest board project is my favorite accent color (or as some would call it, a new neutral), Yellow. I've got to get some more brights and this is my inspiration.
- I'm heading to J.Crew tomorrow for a little visit with my very personal stylist (have you all taken advantage of this fantastic service at J.Crew?). I'm hoping this sweater, this skirt and these shoes (chambray!) are all in stock in my size. Also, everything is 20% off in stores and online with the code LOOK20. Shop it!
- I saw these awesome printed jeans on Mary from Happily Grey at a blogger conference awhile back and I think I need to make them mine. What do you think?
- Did you catch our favorite reads yesterday? Share yours with us in comments - we're always looking for new ones!